Our Origin Story
Hammer Performance Massage was created by Sarah Schiewer (formerly Hammer). As a professional ballet student and then a professional dancer, she spent her career surrounded by the help and support of massage therapists, PTs, and the like. She is fascinated by what the human body is capable of, and is passionate about helping people overcome obstacles and reach their peak performance.
Over 20 years in the professional dance field provides a unique insight.
Highly trained skills in Sports Massage Therapy
We design a personal massage program specific to your needs.
Increase power, strength, control, and flexibility.
Integration of multiple treatments such as kinesio taping, deep tissue and recovery massage, cupping, gua sha, stretching, and postural and gait assessment.
Education and Certifications:
• Comprehensive 750 credit hour training through Indiana Wellness College
• Diploma in Sports and Medical Massage 2017, IWC
• Licensed PA Massage Therapist license# MSG011832
• Certified ACE Massage Cupping Therapy Practitioner
• Gua Sha for Sports Massage - 8hrs
• Active Isolated Stretching for the Athlete - 8hrs